Call Us: (650) 583-8866
WE HAVE RE-OPENED! Thank you all for patiently waiting to see us while we prepared for you in our "new normal" environment.
Appointments: Please call to schedule your appointment or use our website portal to request a day/time (to be confirmed). Please be patient as we must keep all of our safety in mind as we schedule and treat patients.
While we have always taken the highest of measures in our infection control practices, you will see new additional ways we will be implementing to protect you as well as our staff.
There will be:
- New equipment and ways of performing your procedures to minimize aerosolization
- New office protocols to optimize safety
- Call our office to let us know you have arrived and wait in the comfort of your car until we contact you to come in
- Companions will be asked to remain in their cars and will not be allowed in
- Face masks will be required to enter the building and hand sanitizer must be used
- You will be asked a series of health/COVID-19 related questions
- You will have your "touchless" temperature taken
- Masks will be worn by patients until seated in chair
Treatment and Front Desk Area:
- You will see plexiglass barriers, face shields along with our gowns, masks, glasses, gloves
- High speed intraoral and extraoral aerosol suction devices to capture aerosol at the source of production (They contain multiple layers of filtration including HEPA and UV-C light to kill viruses and other pathogens)
- Air Purifiers in each room that have the same filtration as above
- A "fogging" device that contains a 100% natural solution that will be used to fog the rooms before and after every patient. Staff will be frequently fogged as well. This is the same solution used to spray vegetables in the grocery stores, restaurants and hotels, etc. to kill pathogens.
- You will be asked to swab/swish around your teeth and gums with a solution to reduce pathgens in your mouth before treatment begins
Things You May Not See, But In Full Force:
- Suite specific central A/C with upgraded HEPA filters
- Our extremely strict infection control procedures with the highest grade disinfectants on all non-sterilizable surfaces, autoclaving (sterilization) of all instruments after being processed through a germicidal solution in an ultrasonic machine, and use of disposible products and barriers, etc.
We thank you for you patience through these unprecedented times and can't wait to see you all!
Please wear your masks, keep up the social distancing, wash your hands frequently and stay well!
See You Soon!
Dr. Randall Louie
Dr. Thay Lay and Staff